Varun Dhawan wishes girlfriend Natasha Dalal on her birthday.


Varun Dhawan has shared a lovely picture with girlfriend Natasha Dalal to wish her on her birthday.

Sharing the picture on Instagram, Varun wrote, “Happy birthday nata. I choose you over the ufc.”




In this picture Varun and Natasha wear beach dress, May be  in any vacation. 
He also shared a solo picture of her posing with her dog with caption ‘Happy isolation birthday’



Varun is often spotted with Natasha at many events and parties.
 “She and I went to school together. So, she knows my parents since ages. She’s been attending functions with my parents before also but it wasn’t photographed then. She’s my rock, she’s my anchor. She’s the stabilising factor in my life. It’s pretty much like family,” He told Filmfare in an interview.

Disclaimer: Photos displayed on this page is submitted by users and believed to be from the public domain. The copyright of these pictures belongs to their original publisher/photographer as the case may be. If some of the photos are not appropriate for you or if you think your copyright has been violated, please write to us, We will immediately remove those photos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments