Taapsee Pannu is Dating Mathias Boe (39 years old) Batminton player from Denmark,

According to the report, she is dating Mathias Boe (39 years old) batminton  player  Mathias Boe from Denmark,

It could have never worked if her family had rejected she added recently interview to Pinkvilla, 


“There’s someone in my life and my family knows about it. It’s very important for me that my family - including my sister and my parents - they like the person who I’m with. Else it won’t work for me." Taapsee Pannu.



“I remember joking about it and telling someone, “Agar mummy papa nahi maane, toh mujhe nahi lagta kuch ho sakta hai (If my parents don’t agree, I don’t think this relationship has a future).” Taapsee added.

Talking about her mother , in that interview she added , “Yes, I completely trust her and whoever she chooses for herself, we are okay with her decision. We will support her,”

Disclaimer: Photos displayed on this page is submitted by users and believed to be from the public domain. The copyright of these pictures belongs to their original publisher/photographer as the case may be. If some of the photos are not appropriate for you or if you think your copyright has been violated, please write to us, We will immediately remove those photos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments